Our presentation workshop improves participant’s confidence and skill in giving presentations in English in a professional environment. Combining short trainer input sessions with plenty of opportunities for presentation practice, participants develop and give their own authentic presentations in English. Through this process, and along with trainer and peer feedback, participants are able to develop and refine their delivery technique and become more comfortable in the language.
Objectives of workshop
The course aims to develop the participant’s communicative expertise and develop the following competencies:
- Presenting with confidence in English
- Presenting a clear and memorable message
- Understanding of communicative devices / techniques relevant to presentations
- Making facts and figures relevant and comprehensible for the audience
- Learning how to prepare for a presentation
Download the Information sheet as a PDF here.